Thursday, September 4, 2008

Go cougars!

Football season has begun!
At the BYU game....

All of us in our Cougar gear!

Claire looks sunburned here. She's not, I totally greased her up with sunscreen. It was just a hot day! (The only hot day of the week of course!)

Not the best picture...I should have tried for a a better one!


We had a fun time. The kids were better than they were last year...not hanging on me as much, or asking if we could go home! :) Maybe it helped that they were bribed by their dad that if they were the best cougar fans and cheered really loud and didn't ask when it was going to be over, that they could go to Coldstone after the game! They were cute singing the fight song. Jeff's been practicing with them, so they had it down.

Claire was super good....to be expected! We're so lucky to have such a good baby. The only thing that happened was that I brought a bottle of water and a formula packet to the game. I thought it would be a lot easier than trying to nurse her there. She got hungry somtime in the 2nd half of the game. So I got the bottle out and she loved it. She had never had formula before, I probably should have tried it another day before the game, but I didn't. Jeff's aunt (we sit by their family) told me that she was going to throw it all up and that her kids always did. Mine never had before, so I didn't think Claire would. Sure enough about 5 minutes after she drank the bottle, it ALL came out. Not just a little spit up, it was like pouring out of her mouth and just kept coming. It was everywhere. I had to step in it to keep it from going down into the seats in front of us. We used tons of wipes to clean it up. It was ALL over her and JEFF!!! That's the best part is that Jeff had her. I had been holding her the whole game but I handed her to Jeff so I could have a break, and he fed her!! HAHA! She didn't care at all though, she wasn't fussy or anything. It just came out and she just sat there! Luckily I had another outfit for her...unfortunately Jeff had to just dry!

1 comment:

Allyson said...

That's funny! Good timing! :) It's nice when you can start supplementing w/ formula!!

Well - good luck on Saturday w/ your run! Tell Jeff and the kiddos HI for us!