Monday, September 29, 2008

We had so much fun having Grammy here with us for 10 days and were sad when she had to go home. Here are a few highlights!! Warning: LOTS of pictures!






FUN WITH THE CAMERA...




RED ROBIN...

Everytime Grammy comes, there are 2 places we always go....Wingers and Red Robin. She LOVES the wings at Wingers. And we all just love Red Robin so much that we go there too!!

Claire's first time in a high chair! She did great, but I think it will be a little more comfy when she's sitting up on her own!

PEDICURES....
Caleb got invited to a Pirate Party on Friday and Chloe didn't have school, so the girls went and got pedicures. They have a really fun "girl's" room. I think it's used mainly for birthday parties where they do hair, makeup, etc. They did our pedicures in there.

They have a runway. There is a flat screen on the wall where you can watch yourself walking down it. Chloe had a lot of fun with it! Watch the video....(sorry it starts out sideways)








Chloe THOUROGHLY enjoyed the pedicure. Every once in a while she'd take a deep breath and sigh....it was pretty cute!







CHLOE'S SOCCER GAME...



PAYSON LAKES....

This time of year is so pretty up in the mountains with all the leaves changing colors. We drove up Payson Canyon to Payson Lakes and walked around the lake.


And yes, if you noticed...I dyed my hair. Not a great picture. It turned out WAY darker than we thought ( my mom helped me). But it's semi-permanent so it will wash out!




SALT LAKE CITY CEMETARY....
We took a trip to Salt Lake City Cemetary to see where President Hinckley was buried, and a few other church leaders. It was pretty neat...we had never been there before!




THE GARDEN RESTAURANT....


Another place we end up going is the Garden Restaurant on the top floor of the Joseph Smith memorial building. It's yummy and has really cool views!
TEMPLE SQUARE...


In front of the Salt Lake Temple

THE AIRPORT...

It's always so hard when she has to leave, or we have to leave Cali. Chloe is for sure in tears every time. We had fun there too though!




Gross picture of me, but I had to be in one

I don't know what Jeff's doing here....maybe eating her head. Whatever it is, she seems to be enjoying it!

Thanks for coming mom, we had a great time! You're the best and we miss you!!!

I told you....LOTS of pics. I think there are 32 pictures and one video!!!

4 comments:

Monica Mary said...

So fun! I miss my mom!

Allyson said...

Looks like you all had a blast. I wish we could've come out there, too. It's so hard w/ Avery in school to do a long weekend trip! We are excited to see you guys in November!

Anne-Marie said...

10 days! I'm so jealous! How fun to have your Mom around for a while! Sounds like you guys stayed really busy.

Kari said...

Wow! That was quite the trip your mom had! No wonder your kids love it when she comes and cry when she leaves! I think it's hysterical how much you and your mom look like each other.