Tuesday, June 17, 2008

We're Back!!

We had a fabulous vacation the past 24 days....yes 3 weeks and 3 days! We all drove out to California to visit my family on the Saturday before Memorial Day! We stayed with my parents and Jeff stayed too for 10 days, then he had to go to Mexico for work. So he flew there from Sacramento and was there for 5 days, then flew back to Utah to work for the following week. Then he flew back out to Sacto on Friday the 13th and we drove home all together yesterday! Confusing I know, but it was so fun.




First of all....Happy 7 years to us on Sunday! I can't believe it has been that long! Jeff made me a really neat picture frame with picutres in it from the past 8 years! He spent a lot of time finding pictures and everything...it was a really cool gift! Good Job Jeff! Also a gift certificate for a massage...I've never had one before so I'm excited to try it! We went to BJ's for dinner while my mom watched the kiddos! We haven't been out just the two of us since before Claire was born I think, it was very nice!



not the greatest picture, I guess I need to take more of just us





Every once in a while, our anniversary falls on Father's Day, and it did this year. Here's some pics from Father's Day!!



Us trying to get a good family picture...



Caleb wanted to take a picture of everyone making a mad face!



The best one! Had I known that Chloe had the Tie card that she made for Jeff at church in her dress, I would have made her take it off...oh well!!

The kiddos...

I just put all the pictures of our trip on the computer and there were 132!! I'll have to sort through and get some on the blog soon!

1 comment:

Allyson said...

I am so sad you guys are gone. I so enjoyed spending so much time w/ you all the last few weeks. I wish you didn't have to leave.

And Happy Anniversary!! I was thinking about it late Sunday night, after we left, that since it was Father's Day, I totally forgot to tell you guys Happy Anniversary! :( Sorry!