Tuesday, June 17, 2008

3 months old!

Claire turned 3 months old while we were in Cali, so I took her to get her picture taken. The
blanket she's laying on is the one my grandma made for her (I wish I would have thought to use the blanket she made for Chloe and Caleb when they were 3 months).

And since I didn't have a blog to post pictures of Chloe and Caleb when they were babies, and because I like to compare (still trying to figure out which one she looks like, maybe she's just a good combo) here are Chloe and Caleb at 3 months.

Caleb...
Chloe....(the picture that everyone loves of her...notice the rolls on the back!)

3 comments:

emily anderson said...

what!
is chloe adopted?
that picture of her is PRICELESS. the hair. the rolls. the expression on her face.
it's so funny...just scrolling down, and then BAM, there's chloe.
you gave keith and i a good chuckle tonight!

Mary said...

Well, I don't think it's hard to figure out...she definitely looks like Caleb!! Chloe was/is ADORABLE!! I love the back rolls!! I wish my fat rolls were that cute!! : ) But I don't think I get as good of comments if I posted a picture of rolls!! Claire is adorable!! They grow up so fast. I'm already having anxiety about Eli turning 1 in 4 months!! : (
You have some pretty cute babies!!

Allyson said...

There is something about her that reminds me of Chloe, but I can't figure out what. She is getting close to catching up with Chloe with the rolls!! I love it!