Sunday, June 22, 2008

The rest...

Hanging out with family..... Avery and Claire
Great Grandma and Claire
Great Grams and Claire....she's 89 1/2...pretty good, huh?
Dad meeting Claire for the first time....sorry dad, not the best picture! Keep your eyes open next time! :)

At the Park.....

On Chloe's birthday we (me, my mom, Allyson...and we took Abbie since Lindsey was still at the hospital) took the kids to the park. There were tons of Chipmunks there. The kids had the best time chasing them (with my mom...not surprising). Now they call it "Chipmunk Park"!

Something must have scared her or something...I think the look on her face is so funny!

At a different park.....
Chloe and Hailey
Caleb, Chloe and Avery...I forgot that there was a water area there, so the kids got wet in their clothes!

We met April and her kids, and I brought Avery with me, at a park by Whitney Ranch. It's the coolest park. It seriously is gigantic. It has parts that are 3 stories high, and a water area for the kids to play and get wet. We'll definitely go there again some time, the kids had so much fun!


Me with Taya, and April with Claire

Swimming Lessons....

I put Chloe and Caleb in swimming lessons while we were there. They had a program that was one week, the last week we were there, it was perfect. By the end of the week Chloe was doing awesome and so much more confident. Caleb's class didn't challenge him as much, probably because it was for 3-4 year olds, but he still did well. Anyway, they got practice in my parents' pool, and the day after swimming lessons ended, Chloe was all over the pool without floaties, and when I finally got Caleb to try swimming without his floaties, he could too (not quite as well as Chloe). My main goal was to have them be able to swim to the side and get out if they ever fell in a pool, and I'm pretty sure they would be able to!
Leaving.... :(

Mom, Lindsey, Cassidy, Chloe and Abbie


Claire and Cassidy!


No comments: