Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My uniform...

As I just sit here looking at my outfit I realize that for some strange reason, I seem to lean towards a black shirt and some kind of denim bottom. Maybe it's the years of working at Chili's engrained in my mind. I try to branch out and buy different color shirts, and I do have a bunch of them, but I always end up back with my trusty black shirt. I have an assortment of different black shirts, don't worry, I'm not always wearing the same one! I know the biggest reason for my love of black....

side note.....my kids just ran in the room totally buck naked chasing eachother (they got out of the bath about 10 minutes ago and still haven't gotten dressed....to be a kid again!)

Anyway, black is the most flattering color. So until I'm back where I want to be, you'll probably be seeing me in my Uniform!



For example.....




Ugly picture I know, why Jeff took this of me as I was walking by him without telling me, I'll never know, but see the black shirt? (This was Jeff's mom's bday, Chloe fell and cut her nose about 5 minutes before they got there for cake!)
Totally random, I know!

4 comments:

Allyson said...

You're totally right. That is what you are usually wearing! I should go through my pics and email you more! :)

Anne-Marie said...

I have a million black shirts too-I think it's the years of working for MAC. Funny post.

April said...

Love the black shirts!! I think I have most in that color!

Mary said...

I have mostly black too....I'm just mourning the loss of my pre-baby body!! : )