Thursday, December 13, 2007

YES!

I just have to say how wonderful it is in my house right now! Chloe is at school and Caleb is ASLEEP!! He hasn't taken a nap in so long and it's not because he didn't need it. It's been so cold and snow everywhere lately that they haven't played outside near as much and they're starting to go crazy in the house! I can finally get things done....like cleaning and maybe even Christmas cards. K, probably not both! The bad thing is that CHloe gets out of school at 2:30 (in an hour and 15) so I'm going to have to wake hime up! I'll enjoy it while it lasts!!

3 comments:

Andrea Wiseman said...

It's the small things-I can't believe you've been there for a year! I can't believe you're adding a 3rd-I'm scared to do it-chaos. I wish I could have heard Chloe's talk-she's one of a kind. What's your address-I'm attempting C-mas cards too. Love Andrea

April said...

Sounds like heaven... i bet you enjoyed every second of quietness! :)

April said...

I love your new look! You must have gotten it from "Cutest Blogs on the Block!" It was easy wasn't?

See you soon! :)