Monday, December 6, 2010

Thanksgiving week in California

 I took Chloe with me to my sister's salon to get our hair done.  She thought it was pretty cool to sit under the dryer and read her book!

Thanksgiving Day...
 Half of the Thanksgiving table....the other half is behind me!
 Claire and Cassidy
 Ashlyn and Chloe
 Chloe and me
 My mom and I have the same shirt (obviously) and I wanted to wear something more comfy after dinner on Thanksgiving, so I went up and put on a matching outfit.  It was pretty funny when I came down!
 Chloe LOVES Taylor Swift.  She made this poster.  You can't see here but it has lyrics from every song on her new Speak Now cd.  My mom got all the grandkid girls the cd.
Claire was poopled after all the Thansgiving day festivities and she fell asleep leaning over on the table

The Day After Thanksgiving Christmas Tree Cutting....
 Grammy and Carson
 The fam
 Papa, Grammy, Chloe and Abbie with Grammy and Papa's tree
 Me, Carson and Jeff (brother, not husband)   :)

 Claire and Uncle Jeff with their matching noses.
 Claire and Cassidy in the tree netter
Carson and Daddy

No comments: