Thursday, December 2, 2010

Grammy and Papa came to visit!!

We were SOOO excited to have Grammy and Papa come visit us (in October)!  It was my dad's first trip out here since we moved here.  We had so much fun with them.


They got here Thursday night and watched Carson and Claire all day Friday while I went on a fieldtrip with Caleb's class to Cornbelly's!






We went up to Temple Square and of course ate at the Garden Restaurant on the top floor of the Joseph Smith Memorial building...it's one of my mom's favorites.  We also took a tour of the Conference Center.  


Jeff has been wanting my dad to come out and go to a BYU game at Lavell Edwards Stadium for a long time. My mom got him tickets for his birthday. Out of the whole huge stadium, we managed to find tickets right across the aisle from us! It was perfect!









1 comment:

Mary said...

Just got caught up on your blog!! The pictures are cute!! You have adorable kids!!