Monday, December 6, 2010

November...

 Nov 6th-Claire fell going down the ramps after the BYU football game and hit her face on the cement.  She cried and was all bloody, it was really sad.
 Here she is a few days after the fall.  She would NOT leave the scabs alone.  She picked them and picked them.  They are finally pretty much healed, but there are still red marks where the scabs were.  I'm hoping she didn't permanently scar her nose.  We would tell her to stop picking and she'd hide her face under a pillow so she could keep doing it.
 Carson at 5 months
 I was gone one night and the kids made this sign for Jeff.

 Our creative little Chloe at it again.  She got up and made this sign on the computer, and then hung it on the mirror in the bathroom and decorated for Veteran's Day.  She's always got some little project or something she's doing.

 My brother's birthday is November 16th and I made him a shirt with this on it. (I used an iron on.)  I thought it was pretty funny!!!  And I'm pretty sure it was his favorite present!

 Carson's first BYU basketball game!

Chloe and Caleb's friends Olivia and Isaac came over and spent all day on a Saturday with us while their parents packed.  They moved to Idaho.  My kids were so sad to see them go.  They have been friends since Chloe and Olivia met in Kindergarten
 Chloe, Claire and Olivia. 
 Caleb and Isaac

Olivia and Chloe on a field trip-Sept. 2007
Caleb, Chloe, Isaac and Olivia celbrating Caleb's 4th birthday

No comments: