Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The rest of May...

Wow...I'm WAY behind! Jeff keeps reminding me to update the blog, so here I go!!


CHLOE'S FIELD TRIP TO THANKSGIVING POINT FARM COUNTRY AND DISCOVERY PARK...

The peacocks had their feathers all up...it was really cool




Chloe and her friend Brenna


WE PLANTED A GARDEN...


Jeff wanted it documented that HE roto-tilled the dirt! It was really hard dirt so it wasn't an easy job! Good job Jeff!!! Our garden is growing great. We've had a few casualties but most of the things we planted are thriving!



CHLOE'S SOCCER SEASON....

Chloe had a great time playing soccer again. She's getting a lot more aggressive and loves to play goalie too!


MOTHER'S DAY....



I had a great Mother's day! Jeff and the kids surprised me with a yummy breakfast consisting of over-easy eggs and chocolate chip pancakes with strawberry jam and strawberry syrup (like you make strawberry milk with) and cool whip on top. I think we didn't have strawberries so they improvised...it was defnitely very sweet!

Chloe said that part of my present was that she got all dressed up in my clothes and shoes.


CALEB CAN RIDE HIS BIKE WITHOUT TRAINING WHEELS.....


He picked it up immediately. He could have done it a lot earlier, he just never wanted to. Now he is great at it!



CLAIRE....

Claire is getting bigger and cuter all the time. She likes to get into the cupboards (the ones I don't have locks on yet). She's not walking yet, but if you hold her hand she'll walk with you forever...she loves it!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA.....

The kids helped decorate Grandma's cake and did a fabulous job!


CHLOE'S FIRST GRADE PROGRAM....

So crazy that first grade is already over for Chloe. She'll be in 2nd grade and Caleb will start Kindergarten...am I really that old?


Her program was really fun. Her favorite song was, "Dirt made my lunch"...it was a fun one! I loved hearing them sing "God Bless the USA." So neat to hear their little voices singing it!


Chloe with her teacher, Mrs. Carlson...who she just loved!


Chloe and Grandma


The whole fam after the program

FATHERS AND SONS OUTING......

Jeff and Caleb had a great time at the activity! Caleb was so excited about it when he got home. Chloe, Claire and I stayed home and painted our toe nails, did hair and watched High School Musical 3 - Senior Year (can't forget the senior year part...Chloe's watching me type this)!




MEMORIAL DAY.....


At the gravesite of one of Jeff's mom's grandma (I think...correct me if I'm wrong)

For Memorial Day we went with Jeff's parents and brother up to Idaho. We stopped in Portage, Utah on the way to see this grave site and a house that one of his ancestors lived in. Then we went up to Uncle Randy's house and the kids had a blast. We also went to the cemetary in McCammon where Jeff's grandma and aunt are buried. It was a really fun trip!!!

Uncle Randy took the kids for a ride on his big tractor...they thought it was pretty cool!


Claire loved the dandelions

Claire, Jeff and Great Grandpa (Jeff's grandpa)



The kids had SO much fun riding QTPie, one of Uncle Randy's horses. They rode her around for a LONG time and didn't want to stop!!
The kids letting the horse get a drink.

Claire's first time on a horse!

Checking out some of Uncle Randy's cows

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow. That brings back many memories of trips to visit Uncle Randy, and doing all those same things! I always loved going to Randy's house when I was that age!

Stefany said...

Yeah, we had so much fun....especially the kids! We're going to have to go up there more often!