Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I love my kids!

My cute kids made me breakfast in bed this morning. I got out of the shower and they yelled up the stairs, "Don't come down, we're making you breakfast in bed!" I was a little nervous because Jeff was already gone and it was just Chloe and Caleb down there alone. So I waited upstairs with Claire and then the brought be my breakfast on a little tray.....a very lightly toasted piece of toast, a glass of milk, and a bowl of Life cereal with milk and Chocolate Chips in it. They were all excited telling me, "We put chocolate chips in your cereal." They're so funny, they just came up with it on their own! I love when they get along and do nice things like that!


And Claire finally took some steps tonight. Jeff let go of her hand and she took a couple steps and when we all started clapping, she stopped and looked around and started clapping too. Then she walked the rest of the way to Jeff. It was pretty cute. She only did it one more time after that...then she would just sit down and clap and look around to make sure everyone else was clapping too! She had taken a couple steps before but only as she was about to fall into the couch, or me. Tonight she actually stopped and had her balance, then started again! About time...she's almost 15 1/2 months old (which is exactly when Chloe started walking)!

2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

How sweet of your kids! And actually, chocolate chips in life cereal sounds yummy. I may have to try that.

Bobbie Murphy said...

Kaylin started walking at about 15 1/2 months like that and then at 16 months she just stood up and took off on her own!!!

So cute that your kids made you breakfast.