Monday, March 2, 2009

Wow...

Don't read this if you haven't watched the Bachelor, or After the Final Rose. And if you haven't watched them yet...DON'T!! :)

I feel like Molly right now, "Is this for real?"

First of all....you at least have to give it a shot. 6 weeks of a secret relationship is not trying or "fighting" for it, like Melissa said. At least see what it's like in real life before you decide you're "not right for eachother" or whatever. At least go on the "After the Final Rose" show and say things have been different, but we're going to work at it and see what happens...and if it doesn't work, fine, call Molly.

Second...Of course you're still having feelings for Molly. You were just "in love" with her and still dating her a month ago. It doesn't go away that fast. That doesn't mean you should give up on Melissa so fast. She's right, you put a ring on her finger and that means something...or at least it should! I totally agreed with everything Melissa was saying...I would have said the same!

Third...OK fine, you're not in love with Melissa anymore. But you did say that you guys could talk anytime. Why in the world would you wait and break it off on national TV in front of America and make yourself look like a total jerk? (I know you people who loved Molly are so excited right now and think he is amazing! I actually liked Molly more tonight, she was a little more real and not so fake....but still.) Not only make yourself look like a weak loser, but you put her in that position. And then 10 minutes later be kissing Molly (which I definitely could have done without)!! At least give her a heads up so she knows it's over.

Ughh! I kind of knew it was coming though. Jeff had been reading the discussion board on the bachelor site and he read before the show that Jason was going to do that....but I had a little more faith in him. I didn't think he really would!

And how glad is Jillian right now that she went home last week? I said that though...if you're going to be sent home, it's much better to be sent home on the second to last week than the last week. Or maybe it is better to be sent home on the final night, so he can come ask you for a second chance on "After the Final Rose"!!!

I was glad Molly didn't say "Yes" right away. I'm glad she said, "What about Melissa?" It showed class I think.

Ok, no more "the most dramatic". I think that was it and they're not going to beat it! You can't get a whole lot more dramatic!

8 comments:

Monica Mary said...

I was waiting for your synopsis! So funny. I was pretty bugged as well. Get a clue! He won't stick with Molly either. I wonder what we'll see tomorrow night on Part 2. I don't know if I even care to watch it... so over it.

But you know I will... so we'll talk then.

Stefany said...

So funny! I said the same thing to Jeff...it's not going to work with Molly either!

I curious about tomorrow, but I'm kind of over it after tonight!

I'm bummed...it was such a good season...what a waste!!!

Grammy said...

I was soooooo happy when he picked Melissa. Everything seemed so REAL about her. She had been through garbage, as had he. They understood each other. She was more natural with his son.

Dumb, dumb, dumb. I don't know that Molly really loves him like Melissa did.

I will watch tonight, but I don't know if I will watch Bachelor again for a while. This was soooooooo disappointing.

Bobbie Murphy said...

I actually watched Jimmy Kimmel? last night that Jason made an appearance. He said that Melissa knew that things were going to end that's why she wasn't wearing the ring!!! I agree that he should not have done that on TV but as he said last night, he had to because they were still under contract with ABC and Melissa knew that if they did break it off it would have to be official on TV. I wasn't really a Melissa fan she just didn't seem ready, but neither did Molly! We'll have to see what happens tonight on the show!

Summer said...

Ugh.... BARF on Jason. I didn't watch the full season, only the last few, and it was enough to get the full picture on him and Melissa vs. Molly I think. Anyway, I just kept hoping last night that Molly would have enough respect for herself to turn him down. She should have seen through his BS and realized that all his talk about having to go with what he feels "in the moment" and that "right now" he sees that he wants to be with her....as soon as he isn't feeling it anymore...goodbye Molly! He obviously doesn't have any problem throwing someone's feelings under the bus to make himself happy at that moment. I would be shocked if they lasted longer than a few months. Molly did show some class when she asked about Melissa first, but it would have been a lot classier to say "we have a lot to talk about" and leave it at that rather than start kissing him on the show! I couldn't wait to check your blog this morning, haha!

Stefany said...

oh, I totally forgot to Jimmy Kimmel. I was going to.

I know they had a contract and everything, but it was still disappointing! We didn't even get to "think" they worked out for more than 3 minutes! It went from them being super happy and everything wonderful, then 3 minutes later they weren't "right" for eachother.

At least let us think it worked for a little bit so the two hours we spent watching for the past couple months was worth it.

I'm thinking they won't, but I hope he and Molly work out!

Funny that we even care so much!

Anne-Marie said...

"The nicest Bachelor ever!"....What...Ever!

Jerk. He's like kid in a candy store. A store he's never ventured into before, because I know he didn't date that caliber of girls in the past.

Then, he decides he wants to switch his candy, because the other one wasn't as sweet as he thought..

Maybe he got his dating skills from his 3 year old.

Ugggh!!! Worse than Brad (the one who dumped Deana & the other girl)

Stefany said...

Funny that you bring up Brad....I think this is just like the disappointment I felt watching him dump Deanna and Amanda (that was her name, right?).