Monday, March 16, 2009

toothless...

Chloe lost her first TOP tooth last night! It has been super loose for a while, then on Saturday Caleb wanted to help her out and hit her in the face and it got even more loose! So last night I asked her if I could give it a little tug and I got it out!!! She was so excited! I was too because the looser it got, the more it stuck out and she looked like Nanny McPhie!!

THEN, she was up in the bathroom brushing her teeth to go to bed and decided she should brush her tooth that fell out so it would be all clean for the Toothfairy and she dropped it down the drain. I was downstairs and heard her scream and cry....I thought she was really hurt or something and ran up and asked what was wrong. She was devastated. But luckily she turned the water right off and I took apart the drain under the sink and it was in there, thankfully! She was one happy girl!

With her note to the toothfairy....tooth in Ziploc bag taped to the note! I keep thinking I'm going to make something for them to put their teeth in. We always put it in this little pillow...maybe before she loses another!


Toothless is cute but I'm really glad we got family pictures done a couple weeks ago!

3 comments:

Shan B. said...

I can't believe you actually took the sink apart. You're a good mom!!!

Anne-Marie said...

Wow! You are Mother of the year for sure! I think missing teeth are so cute.

Summer said...

Super Mom to the rescue! That will be such a fun story for years to come. I love the note...hilarious!