Wednesday, March 4, 2009

pay it forward




Pay it FORWARD--How it works:

The FIRST THREE people to leave a comment on this post will receive at some point during this year a handmade gift from me....could be crafty, tasty, etc. Just made by me!

What it will be and when it will arrive will be a total surprise--to both of us.

Of course there's a catch and the CATCH is that YOU MUST PLAY TOO!

Before you leave your comment here, write a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going (you can cut and paste these instructions). Then come back and let me know that you are going to play, and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift. It's THAT easy!Remember, only the FIRST THREE comments will qualify. Good luck!

I know you don't feel like posting this on your blog and making something for someone...but DO IT ANYWAY, it could be really fun!!


I promise it won't be a St. Patrick's Day wreath!!!

5 comments:

Summer said...

Yay!!!! This sounds like fun! I'm excited :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

Stefany, I don't have a blog but I want in on the action! Can I email it or post it on facebook?

Stefany said...

OF COURSE you can!!!

Anonymous said...

I want a present!!!! I don't even have Internet... but I will pay it forward! But mostly, I want a present!! Haha! JK!

Ninnie

Anonymous said...

GOOD! Then count me in!