Monday, October 6, 2008

Totally Tubular Dude!


We went to an 80's Birthday party on Friday night! Here are our outfits...how gross do we look, well at least me! It was fun, probably would have been better if I knew people (it was someone Jeff knows)! It was seriously the craziest party. It was at the Red Barn at Thanksgiving Point. They had old movie posters with lights around them all over the walls, there was a DJ with 80's music videos playing on a big projector screen, it was catered, they rented a photo booth ( you know the kind where it takes 4 pictures of you and you get a strip of shots), and then a scrapbook table where you could cut a picture off and glue it in the scrapbook with a message, awesome decorations, life-size pictures of the birthday boy in the 80's, the centerpieces were big glass vases filled with full size candy (like good n plenty, sixlets, ring pops...all the old candies!), and more. Pretty impressive. Jeff asked me if I was going to throw him a party like that when he turned 40....I told him, "Sure if you're the CEO of Xango!" (that's whose party it was)

3 comments:

Just BE said...

Lol. I love it. Everytime I'm singing 80's songs Kalysta says "What, are you a hippie?!"

Unknown said...

That is fully ridiculous.

Unknown said...

i think you guys's email address should be jeffany@...