Monday, October 6, 2008

Claire

Claire is now 7 months old! Wow, I can't even believe it. She is still such a sweet baby. She's super happy and smiley and is laughing more and more all the time! She got her second tooth on last Thursday, so now there are two on the bottom! They are SO cute, and no biting yet so that's good! She's not quite sitting up completely on her own. She can for a second but if she gets off balance at all she falls over...soon though I think!


I was trying to get a good shot of her teeth!





6 comments:

Allyson said...

Oh my goodness! Those teeth make her look so old and so cute!!

Monica Mary said...

I can't believe how fast she is growing up. I guess it goes faster with each one. She sure is a cutie. BTW, you guys look hot in the 80's.

Elwell Family said...

She is beautiful! Love the huge blue eyes...you can definitely tell she is a Thomas.

Unknown said...

I never thought I"d say this, but it is now obvious that she is the cutest baby in the world. next to Kalysta.

Stefany said...

you mean in front of Kalysta?? :)

I'm glad you've come around!!

April said...

Wow, 2 teeth! She is such a cutie!!! Taya is still working on one tooth. I love your costume! Awesome!

It looked liked you guys had so much fun there with your mom. I am so happy that you got to do so much fun stuff! BTW, I love how long your hair is getting! Very cute! :)