Thursday, October 23, 2008

Grams....



My grandma, Grams, passed away yesterday almost 3 weeks before her 90th birthday! She was an amazing lady and will be greatly missed!!

She had a stroke on Sept. 29th. I flew out to California last Thursday and was able to see her a couple times. She was so happy to see the kids and Claire laid with her and played with her for about 2 hours the first time we went down. And Claire, my dad and I went to the hospital on Monday and she again was so excited to see Claire and played with her. It was very sweet! I'm so glad I was able to come out here to see her and be with my family.

2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Stef-
I'm so sorry to hear about your Grams. It's so hard to lose someone we love. My Grandpa got sick last year & even though we had about a month to prepare, it was really hard.

((Hugs))

Rocia said...

sweet sweet grams. i am so sorry stef. your kids are so lucky to have been a part of their great-grandma's life. what sweet memories for them.