Thursday, August 14, 2008

Catching up...


It's been a while, so here are the happenings of the past couple weeks....



I cut Chloe's hair


I had wanted to try the short look on Chloe for a while so I finally did it a couple weeks ago (although this pic is from today!) I think she looks cute! And I think I did a pretty good job...it's layered and everything!


The Gardens at Thanksgiving Point


Jeff got some tickets from work so we went up to the Gardens. It was beautiful and fun!



This is the largest man-made waterfall in the world, or at least the U.S. I can't remember which!


This was in the "Secret Garden". It was our favorite one!


Our little Claire is FIVE months old

As of August 5th, Claire is 5 months. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. She is such a little angel. We couldn't ask for a better, happier baby! A few things she's doing....She has started grabbing her toes the past few weeks. She rolls over in her crib and falls back asleep on her tummy. Every time I lay her on the ground on her back, she almost immediately rolls over. She likes it for a while, until she gets tired of holding her head up. She's getting really strong though.







Chloe learned to ride her bike without training wheels!


We probably should have done this earlier. It took her about one try to get it, but she was really excited about it! Check out the video!

Drive up the canyon


There was a fire a couple weeks ago up Payson Canyon and Jeff wanted to drive up to see the damage. It actually wasn't bad at all and most of the damage wasn't really in the canyon. It's such a pretty drive!


COUGAR Kick Off


Anyone who knows Jeff know that we would for sure be at the Cougar Kick off. It's where all the BYU sports teams come out in a big grassy field and you can meet them and there are lots of activities for the kids, free ice cream, a band etc. It's a lot of fun.



Claire just enjoying the kick off! She sat totally content the whole 2 hours or so that we were there and didn't make a sound!


Caleb running and knocking over the football thing (whatever it's called)


This is not one of my kids. I was trying to get a picture of Chloe running and knocking it over, but right as she was hitting it I noticed the little kid (I'm guessing 2 years old) pushing on it from the back and she totally took him out. I snapped the picture right as I was trying to get him, so I didn't get Chloe but instead captured him getting taken out. Poor kid....but it was kind of funny!



Jeff and the kids playing water balloon volleyball



Chloe of course had to get a picture or two with the cheerleaders!

One of the BYU Volleyball players teaching Chloe how to bump!

6 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Claire is such a mellow, portable baby. It's probably so nice to have that when you already have other kids you've got to keep busy with. (crossing fingers)

Monica Mary said...

Great pictures! I can't believe you are wearing a black shirt! :)

Allyson said...

Geez...where do I begin? Chloe's hair is cute-nice job! And GOOD JOB CHLOE on learning how to ride your bike. That's awesome girly! I can only hope that when we have another baby that he or she will be as mild mannered as Claire. She's such a sweet, good baby.

I have been thinking of you and meaning to call you the last couple of weeks a lot. Things have just seemed really busy around our house and I don't feel like I've had a spare moment to chat quietly w/o kids at my side. Tim has been spending every waking moment working on the office to get it ready for me to work from home so I've been a single mom lately.

I was thinking the same thing about the black shirt, until I saw the next picture w/ the pink one. :)

I miss you guys and I'll try to call you soon.

Love ya!

Stefany said...

Yeah...I'm only wearing a black shirt in one picture! And I'm not in any of the pictures from the cougar thing, but I wasn't wearing a black shirt there either (it was gray!)

:)

Ruthie said...

Hey, I'm glad you found my blog! We just started it a couple of weeks ago, so we're newbies to it, but you're right--it is a fun way to keep in touch.

You did a really good job on Chloe's hair! She looks really cute. Looks like you guys are finding lots of fun stuff to do in Utah!

Kari said...

Hey Stef! I loved your pictures! The Gardens were so beautiful! So were you in the picture on your drive. I love how Chloe is such a picture poser! And Claire is soooo darling! Nice update post. So what did you end up doing about the High School reunion?