Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Catch up #1


Claire LOVES clothes. She loves changing. She brought me this t-shirt and insisted that I put it on her!

A couple months ago (Jan. 9th to be exact) we switched Claire to a toddler bed. She kept climbing out of her crib, and I didn't want to have to take her to the dr. with a broken arm or something. The first nap time was tough. She kept getting up over and over and over....probably for half an hour. I just kept putting her back and eventually she fell asleep like this....standing with her head resting on the bed.

Claire loves babies. She takes good care of them. Here she is trying to put diapers on them.


My 30th birthday! I don't have any pictures except for this one. Jeff and my family threw me a surprise party when we were out in California. I tried not to know, but Jeff just isn't the best surprise keeper. It was still lots of fun though! On my real birthday Jeff and the kids made me breakfast in bed. Then we hung out for the day. Then in the afternoon, Jeff and I dropped the kids off and went shopping at IKEA and Tai Pan Trading Company. Then to dinner at PF Chang's and stayed in Salt Lake at a cute bed and breakfast that we stayed in on his 30th birthday. Then we got up and ate YUMMY breakfast and went to Music and the Spoken Word. I had never been to it and it was really fun!
Here's Claire trying to get her clothes back on again after she took them off. She was fine until she saw me with the camera...then she started crying!

No comments: