Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Can you find the difference?

Chloe's 2nd birthday...



Claire's 2nd birthday....




I'll give you a hint.....





What's up with Claire's hair....or lack therof?? See those little bangs? I have NEVER cut them. Yes, I have cut the back and sides so she wouldn't have a mullet, but her hair is nowhere near as thick and full as Chloe's. The top hair has definitely grown, but it grows SO slow!!!
Chloe did have a little head start I guess (see the picture below of Chloe at 4 weeks)!

Hopefully someday Claire catch up!

7 comments:

Just BE said...

Lol. That's how Graysen is, super fine hair. Maryns is just like kalystas with the way cute curls. Hopefully it won't stay thin forever!

Monica Mary said...

I LOVE Claire's hair!

Stefany said...

I love it too. I think it looks really cute on her! I would just be nice if it was a little thicker...especially on top!

Bobbie Murphy said...

Claire has more hair than Kaylin! Either way I think both girls are cute!

Anne-Marie said...

Both are adorable. It's so funny to see the differences in our kids with the same genes. My Boys had mops & Lucas was almost bald.

Mary said...

LOL!! Cale has the nice thick hair!! It was wasted on a BOY in my family! At least one of your girls has thick flowing hair!! Addy and Claire have the same hair!! It does get better!!
BTW, I updated my blog JUST for you!! Take care!!

Sherri's Sharings said...

Have that baby already so you can update your blog...LOL