Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Claire

I LOVE how Claire says Chloe..."CoCo". It is so cute. Claire calls Chloe's name all the time, when she wakes up and hasn't seen Chloe yet, while Chloe's at school, etc.

Claire may be our best cheerleader. She says "Rah, Rah Rah" and "Go Cougars" with such excitement and a lot of times when we don't even tell her to. They're never too young to train right?

She also likes to snuggle her babies and say "Awww" in her high pitch way while she rocks them back and forth! (excuse the mess...it was clean earlier!)

She's so much fun!!

5 comments:

Grammy said...

She is soooooo cute. I can't wait to see her again. They change to quickly at that age. Tell her Grammy loves her.

Allyson said...

Forgot to tell you on the phone yesterday-I LOVE these videos. She is so cute. Avery loved them too. :)

hansen7coleader said...

SOOOO cute! She was cheering for me on the phone the other day! What a sweetie!

Mary said...

So stinkin' cute!!! Love it Stef!!

April said...

Oh, it was so fun to catch up on your blog! I have been so bad at that and never check or do mine anymore. I need to be better! Your family is so cute and claire is growing so fast! She is sooo pretty! Got you message the other day! Thanks for calling! I am hanging in there... or should I say Hanging "out" there! haha! Only 4 more weeks till girl #4 comes. WHOA! Anyway, we'll catch up soon! Miss ya! :)