Tuesday, July 14, 2009

busy, busy....

June was a crazy, but fun, month for us!

First we went to California to see my family for a week.






Then Jeff and I flew back so that I could go to Girl's Camp and he could work. We left the kids with my parents for the week. The kids had so much fun staying there ...

Beavers chewed this tree...crazy!

The last night!

I flew back on the 27th to Cali...
Claire eating cake from her cousin Kyler's birthday party


Chloe lost her tooth! She wrote a note to the toothfairy that said, "I need $2 and a surprise candy..." She's getting demanding!!

Caleb, Mason and Avery hangin out with Grammy in their jammies in the morning

Jeff flew back out on the 1st and then we spent the 4th of July with my fam!

For some reason, the rest of my pictures won't upload. I'll try later.
Thanks Mom and Dad for all of your help with the kids and for your yummy food, swimming pool, etc.!! We had so much fun and I know the kids had a blast without us. I'm glad we could leave them with you, especially when Claire was sick! THANK YOU!!!

1 comment:

Allyson said...

It was fun! I would've liked to hang out more. Next time tell your kids not to get sick when you're in town!!! :)

See ya in August!