Monday, May 4, 2009

Claire's first haircut

When I was out in California, it was brought to my attention by my cousin Lindsay that Claire had a mullet! I hadn't really noticed before she said that, but then I started realizing....she's right! So finally on Saturday I cut her hair! It was interesting cutting a 14 month old's hair...she was moving constantly, trying to see what I was doing, and her hair grows like Jeff's in the back on the bottom....it grows kind of sideways. Anyway, here are some after picutres...it looks way better now!






Happy now Lindsay?? :)

I'm so bummed because I had taken some before pictures and for some reason ALL except for a couple pictures I took on Saturday (and everything I had on there still that I had taken earler...luckily I had already put them on the computer) are deleted off my memory card.
Oh and she's gotten two back molars in the last week. Both on the left side...one on the bottom, one on the top.

3 comments:

Mary said...

I always hate the first haircut!! It makes me feel like they are getting too big!! She is beautiful though...before AND after!

Lindsay said...

SO cute! I said it out of love...just looking out for the little girl! :)

Stefany said...

I know Lindsay...and I'm glad I have you to point it out to me. Other people probably just looked at her and thought, "Why doesn't her mom cut her hair?"