Sunday, November 25, 2007

Christmas trees at Apple Hill!

Every year we go cut our own Christmas trees the day after Thanksgiving. And even though we weren't able to cut down our own tree this year, we still didn't want to miss the tradition. We have so much fun! We went up to Apple Hill this year to cut them. We loved being in California for Thankgiving...next year we'll be able to stay longer since we won't have to get back for the BYU game! (they won by the way...go Cougars!)
Ashlyn, Kyler, Chloe and Kali riding on Rudolph
Caleb and Avery playing in the dirt!
Mom and Grandma

Allyson, Mom, Grandma, Me, Lindsey, Avery and Chloe
Jeff and Me at Leatherby's after getting the trees (another Thomas family tradition!)

3 comments:

Monica Mary said...

I was thinking about you guys on Friday when I saw someone driving with a tree on top of their car. I'm glad you had fun. Are you just going to buy a fake tree? I have to tell you I love my pre-lit tree. It's already up and decorated with no mess! So easy...but kinda lacking in tradition, except decorating. Your hair looks cute those colors by the way.

Stefany said...

I just don't think I could do the fake tree thing! I know the good ones look awesome and they're easier, but I don't know if I could give up the tradition! We'll probably just get one at a lot or something...in fact I think that's what we're doing for FHE tonight!

And thanks...Lindsey just did my hair the day before Thankgiving, I'm glad you like it...we put more dark in this time!

April said...

Great Pictures Stef! I am so sorry that we couldn't get together. I thought about it often though. It was just so crazy with everyone in my family in town that there was never a spare moment to do anything else. It will definitly have to be at christmas becuase we are dying to hang out with all of you.