Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Wear Yellow day


It's Red Ribbon Week, and today was wear yellow day (I know it looks a little more like dress yourself day!) Chloe was so excited and tried to be the one wearing the most yellow to win a "Say No To Drugs" pencil at school. Unfortunately, there was another girl with yellow fingernails that won, so we're going all out again tomorrow for Wear Red Day! Hopefully she can win the pencil then...she really wants to!! Her tights have yellow stripes, by the way! You can't really tell in the picture.
The funniest part is that after we took the second picture she said, "I looked like I was hugging my boyfriend in that picture, huh? My Hawaiian boyfriend!"....silly girl. She also went around saying she looked like Sharpei from High School Musical 2 singing, "I'm fabulous" (those of you who have seen it will know the song!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chloe you look so cute. What is your Hawaiian boyfriend's name?

I love you!!!

Grammy