Friday, September 28, 2007

Chloe's first Field Trip

Our little group at the field trip....Olivia, Vanessa, Chloe and Paige.
Olivia and Chloe picking their apples!

Paige, Vanessa, Olivia and Chloe saying "Johnny Appleseed" with their apples!

Chloe and Kaitlyn eating their Apple Donuts...YUM!!

Chloe with her teacher, Mrs. Hyer

Chloe and Mommy

Chloe and Olivia making funny faces!

paige vanessa chloe and olivia by the school bus

Whenever I'm typing on this, Chloe ALWAYS wants to type, so I let her type that one.

All the Kindergarten kids went on a field trip to "The Big Red Barn"! Chloe was SO excited to ride on a school bus for her first time! When we got there, we got to go on a hay ride to go pick apples. Then we rode to a pumpkin patch and the teachers got out and picked a pumpkin for their classes. Then we rode back to the barn and ate apple donuts on the grass. And a guy was chasing us with his big truck on the way back. (Another addition by Chloe. On the way back to the barn on the hay trailor, there was a guy in a dump truck and the kids thought he was chasing us. They were making him honk and waving, it was pretty cute!) Then they loaded back on the bus and went back to the school. It was so fun and I'm so glad I got to go with her.

6 comments:

Monica Mary said...

So Chloe and Olivia look like sisters! That's almost eerie! I love the 1st picture where they are holding hands etc.

Stefany said...

I know, they totally look alike. I have had several people tell me that. Their teacher always gets them mixed up too. When I was there helping in the class, she even called me Olivia's mom. Olivia has a little bro that's 3, so it's fun to get together and play with them.

April said...

HOLY COW!! If you cut Chole's hair they could be twins!!! That is so cute!! Chloe is turning into quite the little lady... so pretty!

I love seeing your pictures! It feels like we haven't seen you in ages! I bet you are getting anxious for Oct. 1st to come so you can officially have your own place again. Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey Chloe

I am so-o-o-o glad you had fun on your field trip. Your friend Olivia sure does look a lot like you. I can't wait to come to school with you next Friday for grandparents day.

I love you guys!!!!!
See you soon, Lots of love, Grammy

Allyson said...

I love your updates. It made me teary eyed to see Chloe going to school. What a big girl you are,
Chloe! It's so hard to believe Avery will be there - starting kindergarten in a year. Can't wait to see you all on Thursday.

Rocia said...

I can't believe how much Chloe and Olivia look alike! Weird! I can't believe how long Chloe's hair is, soo cute. She probably loves it!